- 6 Posts
new galaxy s5 keeps syncing old iPhone texts even after I delete "wsynlmps" need help!!
Hey all recently just switched from iPhone 5 to galaxy s5
I used smart switch and it transfered over my old texts from 2011.....
I deleted them all just to have them sync back and it keeps freezing my app and won't stop !!!!!
Please help me I can't Dea with this anymore and don't want to have to go back to iPhone !!!!!
- 07-23-2014, 05:08 PM #2
Re: new galaxy s5 keeps syncing old iPhone texts even after I delete "wsynlmps" need help!!
This article isn't exactly about your problem, but it's probably related: Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central. Did you do those things before moving from your iPhone to your S5?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:51 PM
- By Tony Gahegan in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Louise Farrar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:54 PM
- By jonapple89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:07 PM