- 2 Posts
Wifi connected but no internet acess - asus tablet
Even tought i can connect to every wi-fi, and it appears connected, i don't have internet acess, i can't play any game that requires internet, etc...
I've tried restarting my tablet, turn off the modem, updating my tablet..... i don't know what to do, can somebody help me?
- 07-23-2014, 04:02 PM #2
Re: Wifi connected but no internet acess - asus tablet
Welcome to Android Central! Are these networks that you know are open and active? For example, your home network or a public network at a local cafe? Some public open wi-fi networks actually aren't connected to the internet.
Review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By dougltc in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 04:54 PM
- By jonapple89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:29 PM
- By dadathepanda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:06 PM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:30 PM
- By zeeesss in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:29 PM