My 1 year old deleted the entire app dock from my phone… not just the icons. How do I put it back?
- 07-23-2014, 05:27 PM #2
Re: erased dock
Welcome to Android Central! What phone are you using? Can you show us a picture of what the homescreen looks like now? You generally can't get rid of the bottom Favorites Tray in Android, unless you have an alternative launcher like Nova installed, and even then, you have to go into its settings to make that happen. You can remove shortcuts from the Tray, but the Tray should still be there. What happens if you try to drag an app shortcut to where the Tray should be?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2015, 02:00 PM
- By flychinook in forum LG G WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:38 PM
- By Suz2806 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:27 PM