Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Help! I deleted my camera folder on Samsung Galaxy S4, no SD card!

I deleted my camera folder by mistake on my Samsung Galaxy S4. The memory was full and I meant to delete a different folder. I do not have an SD card, my phone was not backed up anywhere and I did not have it linked to google plus. This is all internal and had probably over a thousand pictures on it. Please help if you can. I'm well aware of what should have been done, but need to find out what can possibly be done about it now. Thanks for any helpful advice!

Default Re: Help! I deleted my camera folder on Samsung Galaxy S4, no SD card!

You can try to use disdigger from the Google play store. The app does require root.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3772069

I don't know if Pandora on a pc would work via usb for just one folder. I remember seeing this post.

Yeah, tried that and recovered some of them. A lot of them were cropped or poor quality now. Some also show as a full picture on the thumbnail, but when I try to recover the photo, it compresses the image to a line.

Thanks for the info. Which one did you try? Diskdigger or Pandora.

I tried diskdigger