Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry i am frustrated

I have a kocaso 736m. it is going to the android start up screen an no where else. I tried to hold down power and volume up, I got nothing. I did make sure it was off before I tried. if I go into devices and printers it says everything is working. I sometimes get a flag that says divers are not working. I have been on and off websites literally all night and day. I already had problems with the screen going white on me and have lost everything including the sd card. That was a waste of money s I hope you can help me save this tablet. it is not worth sending it in to be fixed. They told me to come here.

thank you,

Sean

Default Re: i am frustrated

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this is the unfortunate side of these cheap off-brand devices--questionable reliability and poor support. At least Kocaso has a website--this is from the support section:

"Please make sure the tablet is charged for at least 4-6 hours. Also, make sure the correct button is being used, oftentimes we hear the back or home button has been used in error. If the issue persists, you can try performing a power reset. There should a power reset button near the charging port. It looks like a tiny hole. While plugged into the charger, use a paperclip to push the button inside this hole for 3-5 seconds. If it turns on, please allow it to charge for 4-6 hours before using it. If you leave it on the charger for longer than the allocated time, you will go back to having the same problem as before. If the power does not come on, please leave it plugged up for 4-6 hours then disconnect it from the power and turn it on.

If your tablet does not have the reset button: With the tablet plugged into the charger, hold the power button for 10 seconds then click the volume up once. If it turns on, please allow it to charge for 4-6 hours before using it. If you leave it on the charger for longer than the allocated time, you will go back to having the same problem as before. If the power does not come on, please leave it plugged up for 4-6 hours then disconnect it from the power and turn it on."

Here's their warranty information: Welcome to KOCASO

Good luck!