mobile contact saving
how to save contacts in sim card in moto e mobiles
- 07-23-2014, 09:21 PM #2
Re: mobile contact saving
On a Samsung, when I open Contacts and hit the + button to add a new contact, I see the top line says Device, but is a drop down box that lets you choose to save to Sim or Google and other accounts instead.
I don't know the Moto E layout but most Android options are broadly similar.
Sims usually have a low limit. 200 was the norm, and on mine you can only save Name, Number and Email on each to a sim.
- By tucson146 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 03:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:39 AM
- By pp vry in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:51 PM
- By matt3166 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:50 PM