First Android phone tomorrow.Which?

jbrady58

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Leaving my iphone 4s after 2 years. After all the reviews I am still not 100% sure if the htc one m8 or the lg g3 is my best choice as my first venture into android.The possible overhearting issue on the g3 and the supposedly poor camera on the m8 are the issues holding me up.Any opinions would be greatfully welcomed!!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The poor M8 camera and overheating G3s issues are greatly exaggerated.
I have the G3 and it is the best Android phone I have ever had. No overheating issues at all. Barely gets above body temp.
Human, of course. Not vampire, zombie, werewolf, etc. ;)
Just my $.02

Mav. :cool:

sixstringer23

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
As for your first "venture" into android, I would personally recommend a droid, they are equipped with essentially stock android. This means it will be easiest to navigate for a previous ios user. As with my experience on my droid razr m it was lag free, and gimmick free. It seemed as if everything was just so necessary and practical. That's why it is a good first choice to go with. If I were you I'd wait for Motorola's new droid line to come out. But if you're not too adapted to ios htc,lg,and Samsung have a lot deeper uis. They will all have better processers compared to a droid but that doesn't mean they won't lag like crazy. I'm typing this on my lg g2 (my second android) and I love it! But I also loved my droid to introduce me to android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae