htc one failed to start up again after system update
so I installed the new system update for my htc one. And ever since then it has not been starting up again it will not start up or just start up to a point and then go *gray*. I have tried charging of course and have pressed the power and volume button until I got the Hboot menu but nothing there works. Neither does plugging it into the computer. I am very frustrated right now, anyone have any Ideas as to what I could do to make my phone work again?
- 07-23-2014, 10:58 PM #2
Re: htc one failed to start up again after system update
Welcome to Android Central! Which HTC One do you have--the 1st gen M7 or the 2nd gen M8? Did you install the update over the air, or did you try to sideload it?
- By hockey86 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:33 AM
- By steve1279 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:37 PM
- By sixstringer23 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:37 AM
- By dusty78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:33 PM
- By Deadside Beatz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:09 PM