Samsung Galaxy s4 mini: I can hear, they can't.

A

AC Question

Whenever I call someone, they can't hear me but I can hear them. Same is for when they call me. When I turn speaker on they suddenly can hear. I've tried cleaning the mic hole, resetting, disabling S Voice (doesn't work either), pulling the battery, restarting. Apparently none of the voice commands work either. I just bought this phone off of Ebay, should be new. Could someone please help? Thank you so much.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I call someone, they can't hear me but I can hear them. Same is for when they call me. When I turn speaker on they suddenly can hear. I've tried cleaning the mic hole, resetting, disabling S Voice (doesn't work either), pulling the battery, restarting. Apparently none of the voice commands work either. I just bought this phone off of Ebay, should be new. Could someone please help? Thank you so much.

Well, i think this might be a case of faulty mic ! I would suggest try contacting the ebay or you can directly walk to the nearest support for fixing it because the problem looks to be over the hardware.Better to rush over the support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech