Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Galaxy s4 mini: I can hear, they can't.

Whenever I call someone, they can't hear me but I can hear them. Same is for when they call me. When I turn speaker on they suddenly can hear. I've tried cleaning the mic hole, resetting, disabling S Voice (doesn't work either), pulling the battery, restarting. Apparently none of the voice commands work either. I just bought this phone off of Ebay, should be new. Could someone please help? Thank you so much.
    Banned

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s4 mini: I can hear, they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Whenever I call someone, they can't hear me but I can hear them. Same is for when they call me. When I turn speaker on they suddenly can hear. I've tried cleaning the mic hole, resetting, disabling S Voice (doesn't work either), pulling the battery, restarting. Apparently none of the voice commands work either. I just bought this phone off of Ebay, should be new. Could someone please help? Thank you so much.
    Well, i think this might be a case of faulty mic ! I would suggest try contacting the ebay or you can directly walk to the nearest support for fixing it because the problem looks to be over the hardware.Better to rush over the support.