Samsung Galaxy S5 Ultra Power Saving Mode
Recently I took my phone to the pool to test the waterproof of it. Everything was sealed and the test was positive, no damage was done. At the time of this, my phone was on 1%, but I needed it on for at least fifteen more minutes, so I switched it to UPSM. I have done this before and got it to a charger before the battery died, but this time I was unable to do so. Now, my phone has been plugged in for about an hour now and still won't turn on. Is this possible water damage, or did UPSM suck the battery dry and I just need to keep it plugged in overnight before it turns on? Thanks for any help!