Galaxy S4 stuck on main black screen with "Recovery Reboot" in the corner
So, phone turned off randomly and restarted itself. Got stuck on the main black page with the white "Samsung Galaxy s4" logo with "recovery rebooting" in the top left corner in blue.
I tried volume up + home + power, and it comes back to the main black screen but without the words.
Try it again, and it comes back with the blue words.
I tried to battery pull.
What else can I do?
- 03-03-2015, 11:41 PM #2
- By Desertnate in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:23 PM
- By Desertnate in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:09 AM
- By dmac1682 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:09 AM
- By aatiqahnyla in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:59 PM
- By atul naik in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:47 PM