I am going to unroot my phone with the SuperSU method (SuperSU -> Settings -> Full unroot), but first I need to know one thing: if I do that, will I loose my data and have to do a backup, or will this full unroot option keep my data safe?
Sorry if my English is bad.
I use a Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with the official ROM (Android 4.1.2) and I rooted my phone with Root Master.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2015, 07:11 AM
- By m7misery in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2014, 07:23 AM
- By Galaxy Girl in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 05:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:39 PM