Galaxy Note 3 - Unable to see sent mail
I have two email accounts on my phone; 1 work email, and 1 personal. The personal email account is my default. Something must have happened because no matter what I did, I couldn't see the sent emails on my personal account since 3/19. After 3/19 no more viewable sent email. I have gone into the sync settings and have done everything suggested. Finally, yesterday, I deleted the account and re-added it. (After doing this 3 times, it finally worked). However, 30 minutes later I can't see any sent emails. It just goes into a "thinking loop." This is getting annoying. Any suggestions on how to permanently fix this issue?
- 07-24-2014, 08:09 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - Unable to see sent mail
What kind of email is it, Gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc?
It doesn't seem to be a problem with the phone but with the email.
Have you checked the same email in a computer?
Sent From Another Galaxy
- 07-24-2014, 08:29 AM #3
- By diktea in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2017, 10:43 PM
- By eckumar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2015, 08:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:16 AM
- By Efekan Ozgur KATI in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:53 AM
- By ricky1558 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:19 AM