Micro SD Card problems
I'm new to this - I'm hoping you can help.
I have just purchased this Micro SD card for my HTC One M8:
Kingston 32GB Micro SD Memory Card For HTC One M8: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
When I put the SD card in the slot, nothing happens. All of the SD card options in the storage settings remain greyed out so that I cannot format or mount it.
When I put the card into my friend's Windows phone it works perfectly so it isn't an issue with the card.
Am I doing something wrong, have I bought the wrong card or is it an issue with the One M8?
- 07-24-2014, 08:02 AM #2
- 906 Posts
Re: Micro SD Card problems
I don't know that the M8 has this issue but I know other devices have issues with formatting larger SD cards even though they except them. Use an adapter to format the card on your PC and then install it into the device. It should work no problem.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- 07-24-2014, 09:42 AM #3
- 07-25-2014, 10:21 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:56 AM
- By jack_reddo in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:33 AM