Micro SD Card problems
I'm new to this - I'm hoping you can help.
I have just purchased this Micro SD card for my HTC One M8:
Kingston 32GB Micro SD Memory Card For HTC One M8: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
When I put the SD card in the slot, nothing happens. All of the SD card options in the storage settings remain greyed out so that I cannot format or mount it.
When I put the card into my friend's Windows phone it works perfectly so it isn't an issue with the card.
Am I doing something wrong, have I bought the wrong card or is it an issue with the One M8?
- 07-24-2014, 08:02 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 09:42 AM #3
- 07-25-2014, 10:21 AM #4
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2015, 02:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:56 AM
- By jack_reddo in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM