Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC One M7 Signal Bars

After recent updates to my HTC One M7, the signal bar no longer shows any bars! But it seems that there is still a connection. I read somewhere else that after the last HTC update that the signal bars no longer relate to phone signal, but only to 3g/4g signal (I can't remember where I read this tho.). Do you know if this is true?

Global Posts
    9,449 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Default Re: HTC One M7 Signal Bars

This is true. Is it showing the signal icon at all? Or are they just grayed out?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One M7 Signal Bars

The signal bars at my house fluctuate between 0 and 2; most of the time 0. I run WiFi at home because I only have 3g in my area. If I turn off WiFi, I get the same 0-2 bars or "Unable to establish a wireless data connection. LTE:EMM-65535. MIP:67" (which is just new today as I wanted to get the information for you by turning off WiFi). It seems to be working though? Last week, it sent phone calls straight to voice mail, had no data connection and would not text...not sure why it all of a sudden decided to wake up? Thanks for your reply. Look forward to hearing from you.