Karbonn A6 Phone locked after two many pattern attempts and asking for gmail username and password.

A

AC Question

I purchased my Karbonn A6 android phone last year and is working fine until recently, my nephew tinkered with the unlock pattern and it was eventually locked asking for my gmail acct username and password.

When I tried to input my username and password, it was not accepted since the wi-fi mode was switched off. Also, since USB Debugging was disabled by default, I could not use any unlocking software to reset my phone.

I also tried the volume up + power key and all I got is a triangle with an exclamation point within over a phone. When I press and hold the down + power key, it just brought me to a phone test menu.

Using a USB cable connected to a computer, it would not even install the drivers of the phone nor recognize the device. I tried all available workaround I could find through the web but nothing works.

If anybody who knows another work around, it is much appreciated... Looking forward to any solution to my predicament. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith