Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it? ...or fix Wi-Fi horrible settings back to normal?
Hi, just got KitKat 4.4.4 update on my Moto G and I think it's horrible. How do I uninstallant it?
The Wi-Fi signal on it drop horribly bad.. I can't get full speed of my broad band even so I'm standing 3ft from the router.. never mind walking to another room...
I was trying to do this on the phone but I give up.. just typing on my desktop..
Please, I just want it to be the way it was... anything that has been fixed it doesn't affect me.. but whatever they've done to Wi-Fi settings just ruin my phone..
Please.. how do I uninstall the update 4.4.4?????
- 07-24-2014, 01:07 PM #2
- 4,179 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1
Re: Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it? ...or fix Wi-Fi horrible settings back to normal?
Not sure about going back to 4.4.2 but try this to see if it can fix the Wi-Fi problem:
- 11-04-2014, 02:44 AM #3
- By MHDUK in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2015, 01:02 PM
- By scipper77 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
- By Shariq Khaann in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:53 AM