Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it? ...or fix Wi-Fi horrible settings back to normal?

Hi, just got KitKat 4.4.4 update on my Moto G and I think it's horrible. How do I uninstallant it?
    The Wi-Fi signal on it drop horribly bad.. I can't get full speed of my broad band even so I'm standing 3ft from the router.. never mind walking to another room...
    I was trying to do this on the phone but I give up.. just typing on my desktop..
    Please, I just want it to be the way it was... anything that has been fixed it doesn't affect me.. but whatever they've done to Wi-Fi settings just ruin my phone..
    Please.. how do I uninstall the update 4.4.4?????
    TNX
    Javier

ROM
    Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1

Default Re: Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it? ...or fix Wi-Fi horrible settings back to normal?

Welcome.
    Not sure about going back to 4.4.2 but try this to see if it can fix the Wi-Fi problem:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Mav.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Default Re: Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it? ...or fix Wi-Fi horrible settings back to normal?

Hey man, I got this problem in 4.4.3 and still have it in 4.4.4. Have you has any success in fixing the WiFi issue?