I have trouble with my LG V500 8.3
I had trouble with my tab and it was always freezing when I was using many software. Then I did the factory data reset and now I can not connect it with pc and in many software it is still freezing and I have trouble to throw out app from the tab. And some of the settings in settings is not working.
What can I do.
With best regards.
- 07-24-2014, 03:08 PM #2
Re: I have trouble with my LG V500 8.3
Welcome to Android Central! When you say you can't connect, do you mean via USB or via wi-fi? Are you rooted or unrooted? Have you tried booting into Safe Mode, which disables 3rd party apps? Safe Mode - LG G Pad 8.3 LTE. If the problems stop in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the issue. The tricky thing is figuring out which app. If the problems persist in Safe Mode, then something is wrong with your system. If the tablet is still relatively new, contact the store where you got it, or LG, to ask about replacement.
What do you mean you have trouble to throw out app from the tab? Do you mean you can't uninstall an app? What are you trying to uninstall?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:48 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 46Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Stu9 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Deersmith in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:19 PM
- By ElleBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:00 PM