- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
L and R tab above battery on verizon note 3...
My Verizon Samsung galaxy note 3 has been a big disappointment and it's only getting worse! My gf has the same service different phone and gets good reception. I have been droppping calls daily now and getting no service at all in a lot of areas and finally decided to take the phone apart to take a look. My antenna seems fine. My question is what are the two "break-off" tabs labeled "L" and "R" above the battery. Obviously it's left and right but what are the connection ports for below these tabs?
thanks for any help
- By elykoj in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Thoufy29 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Melody1143 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:45 PM