Accidentally locked my note 3 and need back in it.
How do I bypass the dot/pattern pasword on my Note 3. I recently bought it online and my step daughter accidentally locked it when she was messing with it before even got to put service on it. I have asked the AT&T people and they did not seem to know. I really need in my phone so I can put service on it otherwise it was a waste of money buying it.
- 07-24-2014, 05:13 PM #2
- 07-24-2014, 05:17 PM #3
- 07-24-2014, 05:29 PM #4
Re: Accidentally locked my note 3 and need back in it.
Yes. You're lucky you haven't used it yet.
Turn it off / pull the battery.
While off: Hold Volume UP + Power + Home button together. Wait for a vibration and an android on it's back.
Small green menu upper left - use volume down key to scroll to "wipe data / master reset" - select with power button, select again in 'safety' mode, and done.
When you are back in, as @Almeuit says, log in to Google, and Samsung, and go to Android. com / device manager on a pc, or Android Device Manager via your Google account, to see if it's recognised. This way if you are locked out again, you can 'lock' it with a new code which should override the old one.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By berk_ru in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Thoufy29 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:16 PM
- By bsannes in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:18 PM
- By David Thack in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:17 PM