- 07-24-2014, 06:44 PM #2
- 07-24-2014, 06:45 PM #3
- 1,646 Posts
Re: how to create a separate album folder?
What device? What OS version?
There doesn't seem to be a way to do this in stock Android as in the Nexus line of unlocked phones. What I do is use a file manager such as ES File Explorer to create sub-folders and move photos between them.
For easier manipulation, I also simply connect to my PC via the USB cable (or using Airdroid) and do the dirty work on the PC which can be far easier...
- 07-25-2014, 08:39 AM #4If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:09 PM
- By NATI ROYTBLAT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:00 PM
- By dooceswild in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Emerogork in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Manfred Jarvis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:37 PM