- 07-24-2014, 05:44 PM #2
- 07-24-2014, 05:45 PM #3
- 3,049 Posts
Re: how to create a separate album folder?
What device? What OS version?
There doesn't seem to be a way to do this in stock Android as in the Nexus line of unlocked phones. What I do is use a file manager such as ES File Explorer to create sub-folders and move photos between them.
For easier manipulation, I also simply connect to my PC via the USB cable (or using Airdroid) and do the dirty work on the PC which can be far easier...
- 07-25-2014, 07:39 AM #4
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
- By NATI ROYTBLAT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:00 AM
- By dooceswild in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:22 AM
- By Emerogork in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:21 PM
- By Manfred Jarvis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:37 PM