Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default No Internet/Data connectivity for Galaxy S4?

Hello,
    I've been having major issues with my Samsung Galaxy S4 recently. After turning the phone on, everything works great for around a minute - following that, the up arrow beside the 4g icon at the top of the screen is the only one that lights up. I take it this would mean that the phone is only sending data, not receiving it.
    Since I only use my phone for our homes internet, you understand how much of a pain this could be

I contacted VZW over the phone about this and the lady that answered told me I needed a new SIM card (which she sent), I opened the package yesterday and it is obviously the wrong SIM card for this phone - way too large to fit into the slot above the battery. Since then, I have tried returning all the settings on my phone to default and when that didn't work, I restored the S4 to factory settings. Still the same issue.

If anyone could offer any help at all it would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much!

Default Re: No Internet/Data connectivity for Galaxy S4?

Some people cut SIMS down to the required size. I'm not saying do it, but if you can't wait until you're sent one of the right size...and you'd think a network provider would get that right...perhaps consider.

Posted via Android Central App