Hello,
    I've been having major issues with my Samsung Galaxy S4 recently. After turning the phone on, everything works great for around a minute - following that, the up arrow beside the 4g icon at the top of the screen is the only one that lights up. I take it this would mean that the phone is only sending data, not receiving it.
    Since I only use my phone for our homes internet, you understand how much of a pain this could be

I contacted VZW over the phone about this and the lady that answered told me I needed a new SIM card (which she sent), I opened the package yesterday and it is obviously the wrong SIM card for this phone - way too large to fit into the slot above the battery. Since then, I have tried returning all the settings on my phone to default and when that didn't work, I restored the S4 to factory settings. Still the same issue.

If anyone could offer any help at all it would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much!
    07-24-2014 06:45 PM
    Some people cut SIMS down to the required size. I'm not saying do it, but if you can't wait until you're sent one of the right size...and you'd think a network provider would get that right...perhaps consider.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-24-2014 08:04 PM