cannot connect usb to PC with samsung tablet galaxy
How do i access my samsung tablet galaxy's phone storage? I have turned on 'mount' to access usb storage with no success.
I am using windows PC. No indication to confirm usb connection to my tablet.
- 09-07-2014, 03:11 PM #2
Re: cannot connect usb to PC with samsung tablet galaxy
Which tablet is it? When you connect via USB, swipe down your notification shade and tap the USB connection notification. Make sure it's set to MTP. Also, make sure your computer has the latest drivers installed. Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:51 PM
- By dubyaohohdee in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
- By Cristal JMaldonado in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:36 PM