LG G3 Voice Type not working for email app

A

AC Question

I recently got the G3 (Verizon) which I absolutely love (previously had a S3).

It's doing everything I want/need like a champ.. EXCEPT for one thing.

Google Voice Type doesn't seem to want to work right with the default email app which I use for work. The voice prompt lights up and it looks like it's hearing me fine but it just doesn't type the words in the email I'm trying to dictate. Sometimes if I open the keyboard to start typing what I initially said, the spoken sentences will show up about 30 seconds or more later. :/

The voice type works fine in other apps I use it for - texting, chat apps, google search, google's voice widget.. It just doesn't work for my default email app.

Any help would be appreciated.

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Lets try to clear cached data and see if that helps.

To Clear Cache:

1. From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage
2. To Clear for All Apps:
a. From the Storage menu, tap Cached data.
b. Tap OK to clear cached data for all apps.

I recently got the G3 (Verizon) which I absolutely love (previously had a S3).

It's doing everything I want/need like a champ.. EXCEPT for one thing.

Google Voice Type doesn't seem to want to work right with the default email app which I use for work. The voice prompt lights up and it looks like it's hearing me fine but it just doesn't type the words in the email I'm trying to dictate. Sometimes if I open the keyboard to start typing what I initially said, the spoken sentences will show up about 30 seconds or more later. :/

The voice type works fine in other apps I use it for - texting, chat apps, google search, google's voice widget.. It just doesn't work for my default email app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173