calendar app not working
since the new update on my TF701t the calendar app is not working , any ideas on how to fix it.
- 07-25-2014, 01:38 AM #2
- 01-07-2015, 09:14 AM #3
- 01-07-2015, 09:37 AM #4
Re: calendar app not working
Depending if you are using S-Planner or Calendar (Google Calendar on Play Store) check App Info for it in Applications Manager - All. If it cleared all the data, try turning on Sync and go to Accounts - Google and/or Samsung account, ensure calendar is synced in your Google and Samsung account and sync. If you use Kies though for My Calendar, obviously try syncing there first with 1 way selected from pc.
Look in My Apps on Play Store and download Google Calendar if it is not installed.
- By goin_nil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2014, 04:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Riley Ancona in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:53 AM
- By Maria Akhlaque in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:59 PM