- 07-25-2014, 01:37 AM #2
Re: Galaxys5 ads
Welcome to Android Central! Where are the ads showing up? In the Notification Bar at the top of the screen? Or as popup ads? Try installing something like Lookout's Ad-Network Scanner & Detector to see if it can pinpoint the source.
Are you sure they're ads? Could they be popups generated by the keyboard app to tell you about new themes available for purchase?
If you want to get rid of the ads, you probably have to either uninstall that keyboard, or maybe pay for an ad-free version.
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 10:56 AM
- By AxlMyk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:44 AM
- By fotomatt1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:05 AM