changing ringtone on Kyocera Hydro
1) New User - When I select ringtones a prompt comes up asking File Manager or Media Storage. Don't know which to choose. Just want to use a ringtone that's already on the phone. Which option should I chose?
2) Backup Assistant is trying to update but I keep getting a message saying it was unsuccessful.
- 03-03-2015, 11:53 PM #2
Re: changing ringtone on Kyocera Hydro
Where are you trying to select a ringtone? In the Settings>Sound>Ringtones menu? It's odd that you'd get that prompt, but select Media Storage.
Don't bother with Backup Assistant. It's useless Verizonware. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Backup Assistant, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now don't touch it again, or else it will prompt you to set it up again, and then keep trying to backup.
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2015, 08:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:18 PM
- By David Thack in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Melody1143 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:57 PM