changing ringtone on Kyocera Hydro
1) New User - When I select ringtones a prompt comes up asking File Manager or Media Storage. Don't know which to choose. Just want to use a ringtone that's already on the phone. Which option should I chose?
2) Backup Assistant is trying to update but I keep getting a message saying it was unsuccessful.
- 03-03-2015, 11:53 PM #2
Re: changing ringtone on Kyocera Hydro
Where are you trying to select a ringtone? In the Settings>Sound>Ringtones menu? It's odd that you'd get that prompt, but select Media Storage.
Don't bother with Backup Assistant. It's useless Verizonware. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Backup Assistant, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now don't touch it again, or else it will prompt you to set it up again, and then keep trying to backup.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2015, 08:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:18 PM
- By David Thack in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Melody1143 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:57 PM