SD card won't read
I restarted my Galaxy S3 and now nothing on my memory card is being read. When I go to settings and check my storage it shows that I need to mount card...but it's already there! Help!
- 07-25-2014, 12:35 AM #2
Re: SD card won't read
Welcome to Android Central! In Settings>Storage, is there an actual button for Mount SD card? If so, tap it--does it show up now? Otherwise, remove the SD card, then insert it again and make sure it is well-seated. Does it register now?
If not, then remove the SD card and insert it into your computer (using a fullsize SD adapter). Does your computer read it? If not, it may have been corrupted by the phone. This is not an unusual complaint that we encounter here on AC.
- By pizzo_999 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:50 PM
- By note 3 Hor Junjie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Melody1143 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:57 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:26 PM