My S3 will only type in one language !
I have a samsung S3 and i'm using 2 languages in text ( English and Arabic).
Recently, it had started to choose one language and refused to change when I swipe the space bar as it's supposed to, which means now I have to get to ( Input languages) settings and choose 1 language every time I need to write something in a different language.
Can anyone help me with this problem ?
- 03-31-2015, 02:34 AM #2
Re: My S3 will only type in one language !
Try wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Vern441 in forum Android AutoReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Riley Ancona in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:16 PM