- 6 Posts
Oh boy, Black screen?
So, this is the same tablet from my first thread, and suddenly the screen will go black. It puts off light a little bit, not like when you lock your phone it goes completely black. It usually happens when messages pop up or a notification comes in. I have to tap the power button and lock it, then unlock it. Sometimes the screen turns green/black when coming back on from being locked. Its a dell venue 7, and, of course, powered by Android. Anything I can do to fix this? It's quite annoying.
- 07-25-2014, 01:30 AM #2
Re: Oh boy, Black screen?
I forget, were you able to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition before? I saw that you were able to get to Recovery and do a full reset, but if you can wipe the cache partition instead, give that a try. That won't erase your personal data, and might correct various software glitches. It may just be that your device is a dud, though, so start thinking about calling Dell to ask about warranty service.
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:01 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 11:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:16 PM
- By alphonsus2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:14 PM