Why are the pictures that I'm receiving not in the same thread(conversation) as the person texting? Everytime I get a picture it goes into a separate thread with the same number of the person I'm texting. It's kind of annoying me, like an OCD thing... Creating double threads of one contact in the phone... Is this a new feature for newer android OS's? Cuz my old LG Motion 4G did not do this. If someone sends me a picture I just want it to be in the same chat/thread as the person I'm texting.
- 07-25-2014, 03:38 AM #2
Re: SMS/MMS Question
Try clearing your message folders inbox folder and outbox folder. Clear old MMS and clear old smses the ones you wouldn't need in the future, then switch off your device, let it cool down for a moment and power it on afresh. There might also be a possibility one contact had more than two numbers assigned to it, so just try and check your contacts too to make sure no different contacts are mixed in another.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Ricky Babalu in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:16 AM
- By Fishfam4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:01 PM