Over heating becomes annoying
Hey everyone, its a couple of weeks that I got this loser like mobile #HP slate 6# which made me unhappy about HP products that I got before.
The phone gets over heat every moment even when I don't make use of and it turns off automatically.
Could you please help in sorting this out.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-25-2014, 09:00 AM #2
Re: Over heating becomes annoying
I recommend you return it, if that's still possible.
It could be hardware related, the battery for example.
Have you done a factory reset yet?
Sent From Another Galaxy[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- 07-26-2014, 03:26 PM #5
- By Jubal Saji in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:23 PM
- By Hayden McPhail in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM