unfortunately lenovo launcher has stopped
unfortunately contacts has stopped
unfortunately play store has stopped
and so on
i reset factory settings
i formatted all my files from sd card

and the dialogue appears again and the mobile stop

i went to someone to install a new software
it worked for 1 hour then it happened again !!!

Help !!!!

Sam Roy Nam

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a similiar issue.

My Lenovo's factory settings options are also written in Asian symbols (Chinese? Japanese? Korean?). I have 8 options. The 6th is written as 2 symbols followed by 'e MMC.' I will check other forums to see which is the 'reset device' option and repost.

As I understand it, once my Lenovo Launcher is functional again, I should (get a new phone? Ha!) install 'link2sd' app. I should also have Clean Master app and use it every day.

Stunna Skorpy Gt

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
How to fix this problem by allowing all apps to use launcher ????

Every five minutes an app stops from working and even the phone reboots itself , this Lenovo A6000 is a crap , I,lol see what they will do , and I,ll never prais their products again really , because this is a crap I swear . They just taking our money .

Neditz Xavier

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I think..the problems is..about your firmware....maybe there has a corrupted files system,something missing or deleted,virus and the software was not install properly...if just a little bit your files system was corrupted...it was made your android to be an error..and usually cause it unfortunately stop...the only way I can suggest...you need to install it back...and,if your phone is root...you just download and find the original firmware from any link to serve it...flash it with flash tool....its OK if your phone back to any language you could don't understand...because you can install it with cwm from suit gapps you need..and replace it back...but this is only solution...if you can't send your phone to the shop for your warranty claim service...and..need to backup all your important files first...I hope this will help you to break the dead road..but I not so agreed if your warranty still available...because this solution will void your warranty...need to find any people near you which expert in this fields..but you also can learn it from any forum in internet about this...for your future experience...wow...long explaination...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463