Locked Galaxys5 WTF!!!
ok so 30min ago i set a pin to my galaxy s5 and set it as 1346 and i specifically remember setting it to that exact code and what do u know i put it in and thts not the code apparently what do i do !!??? is there anyway that i can get in wothout losing all my stuff
- 07-25-2014, 08:41 AM #2
Re: Locked Galaxys5 WTF!!!
Hello. If you have set your Google account on the phone, you may have Android Device Manager allowed by default. Or you may have enabled Android Device Manager yourself.
If you open your Google account on a pc, or log in to Android. com /devicemanager, you can then 'Lock' your phone again with a new pin.
Otherwise you would need to master reset / wipe to new your phone with the volume up/power / home buttons.I know nothing.
- By ryan mcgovern in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Joji Jose in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:29 PM
- By alphonsus2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:10 PM