Irritating Error Message on my Samsung S5
I recently purchased the S5, Model #SMG900V - just recently, the following error message has appeard: "Unfortunately, the process android.proces.acore has stopped". What the heck does that even mean?
Took the phone a few times now into my local Verizon dealer where I bought the thing. He deleted my G-mail account which somehow cleared the message. It reappeared the next day. I went back in to Verizon and the rep cleared my phone contacts this time and it cleared the message. It reappeared the next day.
Anyone out there experience this error message yet? What did you do to clear it permanently?
- 07-25-2014, 10:39 AM #2
- 3,029 Posts
- Nexus 6 w/5.1 & LED.
Re: Irritating Error Message on my Samsung S5
3. Application Manager
5. Clicked the BOTTOM LEFT button on the phone itself
6. RESET APP PREFERENCES
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By marty156 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:40 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
- By laurenwm in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:44 AM
- By True to Augustus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:33 AM