S Note not working Galaxy Note II Model# SCH-1605 version 4.4.2 on Verizon
When trying to open a note in my S Notes app the screen just went white and locked up. I went to the Application Manager where are there are two versions listed, one icon with a pen and one icon without. Both will not allow me to turn back on. I've forced stopped and cleared the cache data but now the S Note application cannot be opened. Hopefully I've provided enough information where someone can assist me.
Thanks in advanced!
- 07-26-2014, 02:16 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S Note not working Galaxy Note II Model# SCH-1605 version 4.4.2 on Verizon
Same thing happened to me today. Recently updated my Note II on Working Assets (Sprint) to KitKat 4.4.2 and a week later, after using S Note almost daily, one file lost its page numbers display at the bottom and froze when I tried to close the file. Now the file will only display a white screen. I looked into repairing corrupted snb files. Checking a second S Note file -- that one displays only a white screen when opened, too, so I'm beginning to think it's the app itself in trouble. Clearing the cache did not help. I did an SD card drag & drop backup a week ago but haven't looked at those older versions of these files yet. When I first open S Note, the thumbnails look fine. I don't want to check any more than those two files in case that might increase corruption?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Animeshroxx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:06 PM
- By marty156 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:40 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
- By laurenwm in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:58 AM