Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default S Note not working Galaxy Note II Model# SCH-1605 version 4.4.2 on Verizon

When trying to open a note in my S Notes app the screen just went white and locked up. I went to the Application Manager where are there are two versions listed, one icon with a pen and one icon without. Both will not allow me to turn back on. I've forced stopped and cleared the cache data but now the S Note application cannot be opened. Hopefully I've provided enough information where someone can assist me.
    Thanks in advanced!

Default Re: S Note not working Galaxy Note II Model# SCH-1605 version 4.4.2 on Verizon

Same thing happened to me today. Recently updated my Note II on Working Assets (Sprint) to KitKat 4.4.2 and a week later, after using S Note almost daily, one file lost its page numbers display at the bottom and froze when I tried to close the file. Now the file will only display a white screen. I looked into repairing corrupted snb files. Checking a second S Note file -- that one displays only a white screen when opened, too, so I'm beginning to think it's the app itself in trouble. Clearing the cache did not help. I did an SD card drag & drop backup a week ago but haven't looked at those older versions of these files yet. When I first open S Note, the thumbnails look fine. I don't want to check any more than those two files in case that might increase corruption?