- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung galaxy s4 problems
My husband's galaxy s4 has been acting up quite a lot. In certain apps, mostly bubble witch saga his phone will shut down and restart. It also will lose signal out of nowhere and the only way to get it back is to restart the phone. And sometimes if it shows that it has a few bars for the signal it will still go straight to voice mail. We have checked for updates on apps and on the phone and all are up to date. We have also gone through and cleared out old the Un needed stuff. Just looking for other suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-25-2014, 04:56 PM #2
- 07-25-2014, 04:59 PM #3
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 problems
Agree with belodion. Here are the steps for a cache partition wipe: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
You could also boot into Safe Mode (described at the bottom of that article), which disables all 3rd party apps. If the problems stop, then the culprit is one of the apps that your husband installed. If the problems continue, then there is something wrong with the firmware or hardware.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 03:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:08 PM
- By marty156 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:39 AM
- By grissea in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:30 AM