MMS setting for Samsung Galaxy Express on Straight Talk
Both of my kids have AT&T go phones: Samsung Galaxy Express. They are both on the Straight Talk plan. Both phones work fine, but my son is able to receive MMS messages (pictures) but my daughter can't. I have checked all the settings and they are the same. I'm not sure what else to try.
- 07-25-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: MMS setting for Samsung Galaxy Express on Straight Talk
Trouble with MMS can be dang annoying because there never seems to be any obvious reason for it not to work. All I can say is when I had trouble I simply re-entered the settings again and that seemed to fix it.
Also, would you care to swap the SIMS temporarily to see what happens then? Perhaps one is defective.
Posted via Android Central App
- By PlanetPluto7 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2015, 02:37 PM
- By laurenwm in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Lisa McNeill in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:59 PM
- By memphislawyer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:55 PM