forgot my screenlock password on my samsung galaxy s4 active

A

AC Question

how do i unlock my samsung galaxy s4 active if i forgot my password without formatting and it needing to be rooted. also i have lookout installed

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You'll have to use your Google account password when prompted after several wrong lock screen password attempts.

Posted via Android Central App

Aissi Wang

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I have Galaxy S4. I have similar problem too. Someone one put a prank on my phone. She set up a screen lock on my phone and I don't know the password. It was a random girl who found my phone in the bathroom so I have know way to get the password from her. I didn't register my phone to Google Play Store, so the bypass app doesn't work for me. I also don't have anything, such as "forget password" after I tried several times. Also it gives me only number keyboard and my google password is a combination of numbers and letters, so your previous suggestion doesn't work either. I have some very important file I need to retrieve on my phone. So, please help!!! Thank you!!! oz

Touka Kirishima

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: i forgot my screenlock password on my samsung galaxy s4... how can i fix it without taking it i

i forgot my screenlock password on my samsung galaxy s4... how can i fix it without taking it
in the cellphone repair shop..??? and i dont have any google account in that cp.. i dont have also that "forgot my password"..
pls help me...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC.
Take the device to your carrier or network provider, who will be able to offer assistance.

Posted via the Android Central App

abdul moiz4

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
forgot my screen lock pin in samsung galaxy s4

please for god sake help me to unlock my phone....I am very much worried.
my phone is upgraded to andriod 5.0 version and it doesnot show forgot pin option and my device is also not registered on samsung account