HTC One M8 in call issue
Hi, just switched to the HTC One M8 from iphone and really liking it so far but a couple of things are odd. I am sure there is an easy fix but can't find. For some reason while I am on a call, my ear keeps opening apps and removing my clock widget from home screen. I also, keep getting a notification vibrate when these things happen. How can i stop this? thanks!
- 07-25-2014, 02:05 PM #2
- 07-25-2014, 03:04 PM #3
- 07-25-2014, 03:43 PM #4
- 07-25-2014, 03:58 PM #5
- 3 Posts
Re: HTC One M8 in call issue
Yea, just got off the phone with HTC support. He said probably i am not covering the sensor totally when talking, only proximity sensor in menu tree is under the talk back but that is for the blind function (don't turn it on) he had me turn off motion gestures for a day to see if it continues to happen. If so I guess I have to hold phone more against my head when talking.
- 10-11-2015, 03:00 AM #6
- By TLD1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:15 AM
- By norky in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:12 AM
- By cardmaker0203 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Abdinafi Osman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:35 PM