I dropped it!
Hello, a couple months back I ended up dropping my galaxy s3 from about four feet off the ground so naturally I freaked out! There were no signs of damage but when I tried to use it and turn it on the screen had some funky colours on it and now its just... black. The lights and buttons work but the touch screen does not. What can I do about this from home? Or would I have to take it in? If so, where?!
- 07-25-2014, 02:42 PM #2
- 3,400 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1
Re: I dropped it!
If you are really technically proficient, you could try to get a screen/digitizer and do i yourself.
You can definitely go to your carrier location to have it checked out.
Also, there are alot of independent cell phone repair places around now. Google it to see if there is one in your area.
- By Jaramie3 in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:52 AM
- By NATI ROYTBLAT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:00 AM
- By dooceswild in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:22 AM
- By Sonya Smith2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:02 AM
- By spineyone69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:50 AM