Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VW Maverick
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy My Galaxy S4 version 4.4.2 will not connect to wifi hellllpppp pleasssee!!

My galaxy s4 will not connect to my wifi here at work anymore, it use to connect just fine and one day it kept giving me the "obtaining IP address" then "network disabled because internet connection is slow" message will pop up. I thought maybe they disconnected the wifi for us here at work because i am to connect to my cousins wifi and my best friends with no problem but after speaking with them at work yesterday, it has not been disconnected, and the other co workers are still able to connect to it. so why can't i connect any more???

Default Re: My Galaxy S4 version 4.4.2 will not connect to wifi hellllpppp pleasssee!!

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.