Google Hangouts Bug
This is to report a bug I found on my Moto G when it got updated to Android 4.4.4. Right after the phone has got latest update, the Hangouts(It is my default SMS app) isn't working when I used it to send and view SMSs. The app is getting stuck and going to 'Not working' mode where it asks to Report or Close the app.
And I'm even not able to enable the Messaging app in Settings>Apps>Disabled, which i disabled long ago since I don't use it. So messaging has become impossible now on my phone. Is there any way DIY tweak? Or will it be fixed from the developer's end??
- 09-07-2014, 01:10 AM #2
Re: Google Hangouts Bug
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. The steps for the Moto X should work for the G: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8696
In Hangouts, you could also tap Menu, then Help & Feedback, and let Google know about the problem directly.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:09 PM
- By samcat116 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:42 PM
- By schoendominik in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:13 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:30 AM