Data recovery from Samsung s5510
I am trying to recover lost contacts and texts from a Samsung s5510, I have tried Dr. Fone - but it freezes and restarts at 86% while "Installing Samsung Qualcomm Configuration" - (I have installed it manually to no effect).
Can any one help me with what goes wrong here, or alternate software that can help med (Samsung PC Suit and Kies cant retrive lost/partially lost data)
Thanks in advance
- 08-14-2014, 02:22 AM #2
Re: Data recovery from Samsung s5510
Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to retrieve data that you accidentally deleted from the phone? This can be a difficult thing to do. Our resident tech wizard Jerry Hildenbrand has suggested DiskDigger, but this requires root.
- By phonefrustrations in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:29 AM
- By Raddichio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 40Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:07 PM
- By bmidd in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Liz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:15 PM