Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Horribly annoying icon to unknown app!!! HELP!!!

Hi everyone.
    I have a galaxy note 3, this thing popped up after I updated some apps. It is a cartoon chipmunk that I can move around, but stays attached to either side of the screen. If I tap it, it opens a toggle setting and side apps menu. If I hold it continuously to bring up the delete function nothing happens. It doesn't have a name and I can't find it under app manager or widgets. I have installed air push detector and an ad detector too with no luck. I have attached 2 screenshots...One of the stupid icon and one of the menu.
    Any ideas would really, really be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Horribly annoying icon to unknown app!!! HELP!!!-2014-07-25-19-35-08.jpg   Horribly annoying icon to unknown app!!! HELP!!!-2014-07-25-19-29-42.jpg  

Default Re: Horribly annoying icon to unknown app!!! HELP!!!

What happens when you tap the Settings icon (the gear) at the lower right of the toggle menu? Do you get a menu for that app? Is there an "About" or "Help" section for that menu?