wi fi connect fault
Wi fi will not connect on my 02 network to my mobile phone- it always has authentication problem - I can connect by internet but get charged for this service. Any ideas as to why I cannot connect to Wi fi ?
- 07-25-2014, 11:15 PM #2
Re: wi fi connect fault
Welcome to Android Central! I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question. You're trying to use wi-fi to connect to your O2 mobile network? Unless you use wi-fi calling, that's not going to work. Wi-fi connects with a wi-fi network via a wi-fi router, which itself is connected to an internet service provider. This ISP can deliver your broadband connection via cable, fiber optic, or DSL. If you want to connect to your O2 mobile network, you have to make sure your mobile data (3G/4G) is turned on.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:34 AM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:41 PM
- By hdcisco21 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:17 AM