How to use “Gesture” function in Dolphin Browser
I downloaded the latest version of Dolphin Browser.
But where does the gesture function go?
I love this function a lot. So convenient it is!
Please help find how to use it in the new version. Thanks!
- 07-26-2014, 03:56 AM #2
- 79 Posts
Re: How to use “Gesture” function in Dolphin Browser
Here is what i got from Xda. Maybe it could help you with this issue.
What is your device? Phone or tablet?
If you are using a phone, you should see Dolphin icon on the bottom tool bar.
Tap it and swipe it up immediately, then you will go to Gesture/Sonar window.
- By apcplaza in forum LG G3Replies: 24Last Post: 01-09-2015, 08:09 AM
- By eugkim in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:22 PM
- By laurenlobo67 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:25 PM